The following laboratories have agreed to be attached to the Centre:
- Laboratory for Ferroelectric Materials (Dr.Mukherjee), which handles characterisation of dielectric, elastic and piezoelectric properties of materials (ceramics, polymers and single crystals) with particular reference to their use in acoustic transducers for sensors and actuators.
- Laboratory of Structural Dynamics (Drs. Poirel & Akhras) which deals with modeling, fabrication and testing of active, adaptive and smart structures with particular reference to aeroelasticity and vibration control of structures.
National & International Collaborations
- DRDC-Atlantic, Halifax, Canada
- Canadian Space Agency, St-Hubert, Canada
- University of Maryland, Dept of Aerospace Engineering, College Park, Maryland, US
- Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France
- Institut Supérieur de l’Automobile et des Transports, Nevers, France
- Institut Supérieur d’Electronique du Nord, Lille, France
- Kobayasi Institute of Physical Research, Tokyo, Japan
- Institute of Physics Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Baku, Azerbaijan